Top Sellerie returns

aus_andyk

After much debate I finally ordered a Top Sellerie seat. With the Christmas discount & the colour I wanted in the bargin section, I couldn't resist.
What I wanted to ask fellow Australian recipients was which postal service did you use to send your seat back to France once you received the new seat?
Australia Post can be expensive, so thought I'd ask those who had already done this.
Also what cost should I expect?
Thx for your feedback.
Andy.

Not an Aussie but I order mine on the 4th of December and received it today ( 18 Dec). They did have to manufacture it for me. They shipped it to the USA via UPS Expedited. Took 5 days to arrive ( I was quite surprised!).

This is an absolutely gorgeous saddle and is wonderfully made. A real quality product so , although it is a bit expensive, I think the quality is up to the cost.

Good Luck & Happy Holidays, D

Got mine second hand so can't help. Had some stuff come from the States recently via DHL it was fast and very reasonable to Australia so I'd get a quote from them.

I had a look at aust post prices and didn't bother looking into it any further. I just kept my oem seat and let them take the extra $$ from my CC. Figured I could recoupe some of the money back on ebay if I ever wanted a change.
To be honest though, I'm so happy with the seat and service that I'm more than happy to do without the refund. especially given the price of shipping back to France and in comparison to other aftermarket seat prices.

Hi Blanchy, how are you going with that Top Sellerie seat I sold to you? I ended up getting a sargent seat and I am happy with it ( I have a sheepskin on it for longer rides ). Merry Xmas and happy new year to all...Rick54

Back