TX/LA/AR road trip plans - your ideas welcomed!

Nov 7 to B.R. 8th to NOLA. And Friday early I will head out to Hot Springs.

I want to stop by TTRNO and maybe go see the SportsPark. I work a lot there but first time on leisure on the bike.

I've not been to the track yet.
They hosted the Big Kahuna earlier this month, but we had visitors in from Ohio and spent the weekend in the French Quarter.

Since you spend some time here, I'm sure you're familiar with the area.

I live just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans, so if ya need anything, feel free to give me a shout.

I've not been to the track yet.
They hosted the Big Kahuna earlier this month, but we had visitors in from Ohio and spent the weekend in the French Quarter.

Since you spend some time here, I'm sure you're familiar with the area.

I live just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans, so if ya need anything, feel free to give me a shout.

I'll be heading out pretty early Friday morning, crossing the lake straight up and heading West. Don't know what your schedule is like, but we could meet up for breakfast about 7-ish North of the lake if you're up for it!

I've got Friday afternoon if you want to tool around a bit and show me some of the cooler riding areas. I see NOLA for business and don't get around to much otherwise...

I'll have to see what me work schedule is gonna be like. I've begun a new job, and have been in six weeks of training classes. November 5th is my first day of actually working. I'm not sure what my rotation shift will be until then.

If I can make it, I'll let ya know.

2065 miles in the end. I lost one day to that bad storm that blew through Little Rock. Also ended up going through Dallas to visit a friend, so no scenic route through East Texas. That will have to be next year!

Have to go to the Ozarks if you haven't been!

Back