What company you prefer!

What you prefer!?

• Total voters

jskf16

www.fazerclub.gr
who from the above companies you believe that it deserves in relation money/quality and who it is preferred?
and which type of them most!

thank you!

Last edited:
first time i heard Teknic , any link where you make your markets?:rolleyes:

or exist any shop there you live and you make your markets about Teknic

here no exist Teknic!

Try newenough.com They only have teknic stuff in their closeout section of the site. By the way, newenough.com is a great site and I can't recommend them highly enough.

In fact here's the link to just the Teknic stuff on closeout on their site, and they do ship internationally.
Closeouts > All Types > Teknic :: New Enough, LTD

Love my Helds and Sidi's but still haven't found an off the rack set of leathers that fits me right. Probably going to go custom next year.

I'm using an AFX right now but I also have a AGV and a M2R. My biggest problem is getting a helmet that fits like I prefer which is snug enough that it wont rattle around when it's not strapped tightly. It's my belief that if the melmet moves around on the head it probably won't do it's job when required. Even my AFX isn't quite as tight as I'd like and it's a small. Helmets are like riding jackets and suits in that until you try them on, it's darned near impossible to get a real good fit. I've seen mediums from one company that fit the same as a small from another and so on. That's what makes buying on the internet hard sometimes. Normally a medium jacket or shirt is too small for me but when I bought my Tour Master Intake their sizing chart said I wanted a medium (42 chest) and the thing fits like a glove

Daytona boots, arai helmet, Held gloves, Vanson 2 piece solid for cold weather, joe rocket mesh for summer, which I just gave to my brother who lives in florida, because I'm awaiting a Vanson 2 piece perforated. Some say, "pricey stuff", I say," how much is your intact head, or unroadrashed butt worth?" I could never find off-the-shelf riding gear that fit properly, when I went with custom riding apparel, I couldn't believe the difference.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I'm going to be in the market for another leather Jacket this summer. I've been using a Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 for about 4 years now, and after I did a 4,000 mile trip last summer I've come to the realization that the jacket is really uncomfortable. I'm 6'6" tall so I think the jacket is too small. (Sleeves are definitely short and my torso is too short. The funny thing is the waist is baggy.)

Any recommendations? I have a Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket that has longer arms and a longer torso but the middle of it is still a little too baggy. Also, I'm only interested in Leather. Preferably something that can be worn in all seasons.

I'm going to be in the market for another leather Jacket this summer. I've been using a Joe Rocket Sonic 2.0 for about 4 years now, and after I did a 4,000 mile trip last summer I've come to the realization that the jacket is really uncomfortable. I'm 6'6\\\\" tall so I think the jacket is too small. (Sleeves are definitely short and my torso is too short. The funny thing is the waist is baggy.)

Any recommendations? I have a Joe Rocket Mesh Jacket that has longer arms and a longer torso but the middle of it is still a little too baggy. Also, I'm only interested in Leather. Preferably something that can be worn in all seasons.
I'm a big fan of Scorpion. I have the Scorpion Stinger leather jacket and it is by far the most comfortable leather jacket I've had. Its fully perforated and has a removable liner thats really warm. Ive ridden in temps down to 40 and up to 100 in it. It comes with elbow, shoulder and back protection. They make them in tall sizes too.

I also have the Scorpion exo 400 helmet which was a great deal. For boots and gloves I have Alpinestars which have been great. I have Joe Rocket alter ego pants which are decent. They have a removable liner and a large vent area that you can unzip with Mesh underneath.

Last edited:
Gear

For many years I have been using a Wolf leather Jacket. A Canadian company and a great quality jacket that was a copy of a Dainese design looks-wise. Recently after buying the FZ 1 I thought it was time for an update / Upgrade. I now use a Alpinestar RC-1 all black jacket. It fits great and has C.E. armour in the shoulders, Elbows, and Back. Has a removable liner that is great for colder weather,(Canada). Only drawback that I found is that it does not fit inside my 1 pce rainsuit. I am still using my trusty Shoei RF-700 Elite Helmet. It is the third one, (Shoei) that I have owned and my next one will very likely be a Shoei, because of the quality and fit.:cheers:

Been down twice in the same Cortech gloves, A* jacket and HJC helmet. Getting rid of gloves and helmet now and the jacket is still barely scratched. Not smart going down twice in the same helmet but the only thing that happened the first lowside was just a lil smack. All three brand have my loyalty due to the strength of their gear and virtually low price when compared to other brand. Sometimes A* can be pretty expensive but there is always some previous year gear on clearance ;)

Back