Where are the FZ1 Girls ?

FZ1 Girls

way to go...scared her off.:rolleyes:
but laught my @ss off as scrolled down the page and saw
the large script!! CLASSIC!

We're here, alright. We simply prefer to keep our eyes open and our mouths closed, as we take in the scenery and local flavor, and figure out exactly what's going on in here. We won't hesitate to offer an opinion when and where it's needed, so "watch out"! We're much closer than you'd think we are!

We're here, alright. We simply prefer to keep our eyes open and our mouths closed, as we take in the scenery and local flavor, and figure out exactly what's going on in here. We won't hesitate to offer an opinion when and where it's needed, so \"watch out\"! We're much closer than you'd think we are!

So then, what do your co-workers at the school think about you and the FZ?

Jealous?

Adam

Well, here is a new one. :Rockon:
New to the FZ1 (2 days to be exact) but I rode a FZ6 Fazer for 2 years and loved it. Had to sell it due to a move and figured it is time to upgrade... :)

Well, here is a new one. :Rockon:
New to the FZ1 (2 days to be exact) but I rode a FZ6 Fazer for 2 years and loved it. Had to sell it due to a move and figured it is time to upgrade... :)

Welcome Mel! Glad to have you in the forum!

So, are you German and moved here or are you moving back to the U.S.? Either way, welcome to the States and I hope you enjoy it here!

Let us know if your Hubby decides the FZ1 is his choice. :cheers:

I am german and we moved to OHIO about 4 weeks ago. We have not moved into our house yet, but we got 2 (!) new bikes...lol... I guess that is better than having a roof over your head...hahaha..
Well, hubby ended up getting a 1250 Bandit today. Also brandnew...I guess we went all out this time.. :embarrased: That is what he wanted all along, since that is what he'd been riding in Germany for the last 3 years.. (Bandit600)

Can't wait to have some fun with them babies... :yes:

We're glad to have you here so offically, :welcome: to America!

Tell him congrats on the Bandit! Another bike you just can't go wrong with! :D (You still got the better of the two!)

I am german and we moved to OHIO about 4 weeks ago. We have not moved into our house yet, but we got 2 (!) new bikes...lol... I guess that is better than having a roof over your head...hahaha..
Well, hubby ended up getting a 1250 Bandit today. Also brandnew...I guess we went all out this time.. :embarrased: That is what he wanted all along, since that is what he'd been riding in Germany for the last 3 years.. (Bandit600)

Can't wait to have some fun with them babies... :yes:

What part of Ohio ive been for a month and getting ready to go home but would be pretty cool to go riding with some people from here before i leave

Back