Where to re-spray @ Sydney area ?

mrjessehlee

View attachment 16384

I want to respray all the white bits into blue. Does anyone know a good (but not overly expensive) but not the bottom end quality panel beater / paint shop in Sydney area?

I can remove and reassemble and prep the parts myself.

I used to work as panel beater so I should be ok and "not get in their way" if you know what i mean ;)

Thanks in advance! see you at the motorcycle & scooter show this weekend! :D :D :D

PS: If anyones interested, discounted tickets $18 instead of $20 to the Sydney Motorcycle & Scooter Show on from the 15th-17th November.

Just click here Buy Tickets | Australian Motorcycle Expo
and use the promo code
'Bikesales' to redeem

:) :) :) :) :)

Mate, there was an article in Two Wheels recently about some bloke that is supposed to be a guru bike painter/panel beater in Sydney; unfortunately, I gave the mag away to the local barber shop.....not really much help unless you or your mates subscribe to Two Wheels!

I don't think it was the last edition....maybe Sep or Oct?? It wa sa two page article. The bloke was an older guy and didn't have a website. As for price, I don't know......

Yeah PK1, it's the October issue. The business is called Mototech Australia, unit 1/69 Victoria rd Smithfield ph 97255600. Their work in the article looks pretty good!

Yeah PK1, it's the October issue. The business is called Mototech Australia, unit 1/69 Victoria rd Smithfield ph 97255600. Their work in the article looks pretty good!

John from Mototech is good but definitely not cheap.

They will do a good job though, he's been in business for yonks.

Back