Who's heading to the island this October?

I and a bunch of mates are riding from Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road over for the Moto GP. Any other FZ1s making the trip? After missing last year for the first time in years I'm itching for this year....

Hopefully One hd will lift their game on their coverage soon. Right now it's not even close to pathetic. It downright sucks balls.

I and a bunch of mates are riding from Adelaide via the Great Ocean Road over for the Moto GP. Any other FZ1s making the trip? After missing last year for the first time in years I'm itching for this year....

Hopefully One hd will lift their game on their coverage soon. Right now it's not even close to pathetic. It downright sucks balls.

Fox Sports have sub leased MotoGP back from Channel Ten, it's waaayyy better coverage and they even show all the qualifying.

Unfortunately I won't be making the trip to the Island this year, have fun.

That would explain the absolute shite coverage from ten. May as well buy a pass from motogp. No way in hell I'll be buying a fox subscription......

Going to try & squeeze in the Moto GP this year, but we are also considering the Deni Ute Muster in early Oct. Will keep an eye on this thread. Usually go to both Supers & GP

Sent from my GT-I9100

Have accom and tickets booked and leave approved. Just need good weather for the ride there and back.

Any Mallala races between now and then Zowne?

Hey Dicko,

Yeah we actually have a national race at Mallala next month. It is the first time the national Australasian Superbike Championship has come to Mallala in 5 years so would be a great one to come to.

Sunday, May 18th is race day. The best riders in the country will converge on Mallala to battle

1653406_445132975589868_4571148351574748645_n.jpg

If you or any other members on here want to come down to watch at any of our events, let me know and I'll make sure to invite you into our pit garage and show you the race bikes.

See all our future events here:
Jon Daniels Racing

Yep, I'll be heading down to the island on the FZ1 and the missus will be on her new MT07 that I bought for her birthday last week. I'm only 40km west of Melbourne so not too far for us. Riding the Great Ocean Road on the way through would be awesome!

I'm doing the Great Alpine Road at the end of this month which will be a 1200km weekend. Hoping the snow will be gone when we get to the top of Mt Hotham!

We rode last year, this year we're back in the car. It's a long boring ride until you get to the GOR, then it's all FUN, then once over the ferry it's another long boring ride to the island.

If I did it again it'd need to be perfect weather for a ride that long, last year was cold & wet on the way over & stinking hot on the way back.

Back