Wi/Ill riders post up.

Il wisc

Live in evanston il.have a 2009 fz1,2002 road star warrior.going on vacation to new mexico on vacation will be back on oct 4.if your around for a ride ,had a 1994 v max.

In Hartford WI. '07 Fizzer my only bike at present time. Waiting for wife/accountant to look the other way so I can sneak in a project bike.

Madison area

I ride out of Central Wisconsin, 20 miles NW of Madison. If you have taken the ferry across Lake Wisconsin, you have probably road by my house.

North side of chicago here.

I occasionally wander into WI (SW, central west, or there abouts). Lately my trips have been to more distant (and far more interesting) states. Funny how once you've been bitten by real roads, it's hard to find the local fix..

Spent the weekend, Friday - Sunday, in Wisconsin. Start by going to Brodhead, Mt. Horeb, Spring Green, Mendoro Cut, slab to Rice Lake, Hayward, Cable, Superior, Bayfield, Cable, Tomahawk, Wausau, Merrimac Ferry then a run south of the cheddar cutter home.

I think I cover so of this area you speak of.

Riders

I am a new rider and looking for group rides.
There are enough riders in wisconsin, how about all of us have weekend getaaway to upperpeninsula michigan, and next year we could see whether we could do longer rides at a prefixed destination that we all agree on time and place.

Hello everyone,

I am living in West Bend Wisconsin, I moved here in March to pursue my MBA at Concordia University. I bought a 2007 FZ1 in August and unfortunately am getting it ready for hibernation :shaking head:. I would be interested in getting a FZ1 or Yamaha Riders Group started in the area, nothing too structured just a group of people to go riding with. If you are interested send me a private message and I will send you my contact info. My FZ1 is Dark Metallic Blue with a Stainless Delkevic Slip-on. If you see me around the West Bend area (West Bend, Hartford, Jackson, Cedarburg, Grafton, etc) stop and say hello. Keep the rubber side down and I will see you on the road next spring.

Take care,

Chad

Back