will i notice a big difference!

ive been riding an 08 fz6 for the past year and while ive enjoyed riding a very capable bike i felt i was on its limit!. so i am sitting here awaiting delivery of my new fz1 fazer(cant wait) and was wondering will i feel a great difference in power and handling.

As far as size goes, there isn't all that much difference. The Fz1 is about 30 pounds heavier but only slightly larger. In the H.P. and torque arenas you'll see quite a bit of difference with the FZ1 feeling a lot more beefy in the lower RPM ranges. You'll be pleasantly pleased I'm sure.

you,ll find a big difference.i,ve always found the bigger cc bikes easier to ride.you can change gear a lot less because there's more torque across the rev range.you'll love it.enjoy.

A few month ago I had a chance to ride on FZ6, you can smoke a cigarette until its starts to be fast. but when it is fast its very fast.

ummm YES YES AND YES. I think you will be seriously please in the area of HP and Torque. i've yet to say i need more and i've had mine a few months.

I used to roadrace an R6, and had a great time pushing my limits on the track. My track days are behind me now, and I am riding an FZ1, and although it doesn't have the sportbike handling, the power is awesome, and kind of addictive. It pulls really hard in comparison to my 01 R6.
You will be happy with what happens when you twist the throttle compared to your FZ6.
BK

ive had it for over a month now and its got about 500 miles on clock. my first impression is that its a lot easier to ride than my old fz6. and my god when you stoke up the revs what power, well chuffed!

Back