Winthrop, WA -- Tuesday, October 2

Dustin

If anyone is around on Tuesday afternoon, myself, a friend and Ethan planning to ride to Winthrop.

If you want to come, we are meeting at 3:00 for a coffee and heading out after:

Starbucks
+1 360-757-7424
9660 Burlington Alger Road, Burlington, WA 98233, United States
http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/xbCVhi

Just off the I5, near Skagit Powersports

Same day, yes. Ethan is meeting us at the Starbucks then will head south to Ellensburg from Winthrop. We'll head back west the way we came and maybe have another coffee :stirpot:

I'm relaxing at the Starbucks now. My friend couldn't come and Ethan has some belts showing in his tire so I'm just enjoying a hot drink and sitting in the sun.

It's pretty chilly and really, really windy at the moment, brrrrrr

Home now after a great afternoon of riding. Met up with Jimbo/tombraider2 (I hope I remembered your name properly) and we went for a rip up Mt. Baker. Glad to be warm as it was mighty cold up there & on the way home.

Great to meet you and a pleasure riding with you! Also, thanks for letting me ride your FZ1, it was awesome. It's been a while since I rode a second-gen and I forgot how awesome they are :)

I did 85 all the way home and you still beat me back on line, HAHA. Ya it was Great to finaly meet you Dustin. Wish your bud's could have been there, but then we wouldn't have done Baker and you would still be heading South on the other side.

Ya bloody cold out, I had 2 fingers numb when I got here. Your bike is nice as well. So flick - able and enough power to get R done. OK I think my brain is still froze.

009-2.jpg
[/IMG]

They needs a coffee shop up there in the off season.

001-5.jpg
[/IMG]

Back