Workshop manual

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
i'd be certainly interested in getting my mitts on a FZ1 workshop manual , i dont think you can post it here though :confused: . maybe you can burn & offer em to members , if they pay the postage & handling expense . ;)

I tried using a manual for another bike that was on CD. Although it was pretty much complete, it was also obvious that it had been copied from the original manufactures copyrighted material. The biggest problem was trying to flip pages for reference while working. Second was the inability to quickly make notes on pages for the next time I was doing the same job. Third was I realized I was robbing someone of their ability to make an honest living. I'd think twice about posting and using counterfeit material. I now feel if I have the bucks to buy the machine, I can afford to buy a "real" manual:sinister:

Posting of threads leading to Copyright material that is for free access is NOT ALLOWED! Threads containing such information will be automatically deleted. If one continues to post links to similar type material, automatic permanent ban will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back