Wtb: Gen i radiator...

Well I've got no "delusions-of-grandeur". That being said, I'm looking for a radiator for the Gen I FZ1. Preferrably not crashed and it would be a big help if it didn't leak, 'ya know, just the basics of a good working radiator. If you have one or can get your hands on one for me, please shoot me a PM here. Thanks guys.

Thanks VA, but that guy is the biggest douche'-bag ever!!! I've already made three best offers and every one he guns down. Take into account the fact that the radiator is over 5 years old with various dents and dings and he's asking almost $20 more than a brand new one!!! He won't come down on price and he's very cocky to deal with. Thanks but I'll pass on that one.

there comes a time to suck it up an buy....and then the flood gates open on a deal of the century.......

but since I'm not looking for one....maybe I can find a better deal and save YOU some $$$$

Let me know when you find that "deal", huh? Getting desperate here.:drools:

You should go over to FZ1OA and P.M. (Chipb21). He's also a member here as well. He recently had an accident and is parting the bike out. Tell him that Billy gave you the info. He's a great guy and easy to deal with. Maybe you'll get lucky. Let me know how it goes. In the meantime if I talk to him I'll mention to him what your looking for.

Back