wtb: used fz1 mirrors.

Any one replaced their stock mirrors with aftermarket units?

I would like to purchase stock oem mirrors to mount on my BMW sport bike, to replace the handlebar mounted mirrors.

I checked and oem replacement costs are $58.

I will pay 50% of that cost.

Any one have a pair???

What are you looking for Gen I or Gen II mirrors? They look similar, but are slightly different. I have a RH Gen II mirror with a few small scratches. If you're interested I can send you some pictures. $20 + shipping.

It doesn't matter. I just want to be able to mount them on the fairing and see past my elbows. The FZ1 mirrors seem to be wider than most of the sport bike mirrors.

I do need a pair, and would like to have oem mirrors, and not aftermarket.

It doesn't matter. I just want to be able to mount them on the fairing and see past my elbows. The FZ1 mirrors seem to be wider than most of the sport bike mirrors.

I do need a pair, and would like to have oem mirrors, and not aftermarket.

I will have a pair of OEM Gen II mirrors shortly. Let me know if you're still interested and I can send you a PM with pictures and a price.

FZ1 mirrors

Any one replaced their stock mirrors with aftermarket units?

I would like to purchase stock oem mirrors to mount on my BMW sport bike, to replace the handlebar mounted mirrors.

I checked and oem replacement costs are $58.

I will pay 50% of that cost.

Any one have a pair???

If you are still interested, I have a set of stock mirrors off my 09, I just did the FZ1N headlight conversion. I also have the front fairing/headlight assembly,if anyone is interested, make a reasonable offer. The fairing is Cobalt Blue.

Jer

Never heard back from Jers.

NJFZ1, thanks for the offer and a money order went in today's mail. Hope you pack them well to avoid breakage.

Again, thanks.:):thewave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Never heard back from Jers.

NJFZ1, thanks for the offer and a money order went in today's mail. Hope you pack them well to avoid breakage.

Again, thanks.:):thewave:

Bert I shipped them out today. Expect them toward the latter part of next week. I am sure the money order will show up in the mail soon...no worries there. Glad I could help you out. Enjoy.

Boy I think mirrors are about as big of a first thing to replace/fix as just about anything on the FZ's. The money's big, but the best I could find that you can actually see out of were Rizoma, and we all know/cringe about their prices.

Well, I checked on eBay and the guys selling the EMGO mirrors say that they're aftermarket mirrors that are "almost identical" to the factory ones. Since I really only need the left side, I need one that's identical...not "almost identical". My luck! Well, anyway, if any of you have a stock one you'd part with, I'm interested. Again, I just need the left one. Thanks!

I just got an Emgo and if it's different, it's so minor I can't tell the difference. For the price, It's cheaper to get both a left and right Emgo.

Back