Yamaha fz1n 2011 idling

Hi all, I don't know if this is any kind of idling problem in this or not, so I would like to know.

Yamaha fz1n 2011, when the motorcycle is not warmed up and I start it, the revs rise to 1300-1400 and after warming up to a temperature of 40-60 degrees they fall to 1200-1300 revs. After, for example, I ride the bike and the temperature is 80-90 degrees, I turn off the bike and then start it, the revs start to float around 900-1000 revs, but the motorcycle does not stall, the most important thing is that if I throttle up to 4000-5000 revs, then the revs start to rise to normal and so on. Or, for example, I just start moving, ride for literally 2-3 minutes, then the revs from 900-1000 become normal 1100-1200. Once I tried, when the revs were 900-1000, I adjusted the idle speed, but when I adjusted it to 1100-1200, after I got to a traffic light and looked at the idle speed, it was already outside the normal range, 1500. I would like to know if this is normal. The bike has a Scorpion Serket Parallel exhaust can, not a stock exhaust can. Everything on the bike was completely disconnected and unplugged for environmental reasons. The coils were replaced 1000 km ago, the spark plugs are also completely new, as well as the zero resistance filter. (I apologize for my English, it was just written by a translator)

Hi all, I don't know if this is any kind of idling problem in this or not, so I would like to know.

Yamaha fz1n 2011, when the motorcycle is not warmed up and I start it, the revs rise to 1300-1400 and after warming up to a temperature of 40-60 degrees they fall to 1200-1300 revs. After, for example, I ride the bike and the temperature is 80-90 degrees, I turn off the bike and then start it, the revs start to float around 900-1000 revs, but the motorcycle does not stall, the most important thing is that if I throttle up to 4000-5000 revs, then the revs start to rise to normal and so on. Or, for example, I just start moving, ride for literally 2-3 minutes, then the revs from 900-1000 become normal 1100-1200. Once I tried, when the revs were 900-1000, I adjusted the idle speed, but when I adjusted it to 1100-1200, after I got to a traffic light and looked at the idle speed, it was already outside the normal range, 1500. I would like to know if this is normal. The bike has a Scorpion Serket Parallel exhaust can, not a stock exhaust can. Everything on the bike was completely disconnected and unplugged for environmental reasons. The coils were replaced 1000 km ago, the spark plugs are also completely new, as well as the zero resistance filter. (I apologize for my English, it was just written by a translator)
Hi, I would balance the Throttle bodies [ carbs ] idle is effected when they are out of sync.

I have an '07 with just over 18k on the odo and it acts similar. Might benefit from a throttle body sync but it's not a big enough deal for me to do it yet. Also, it's within the range of "normal" for it to hunt around a little until completely warmed up...

I have an '07 with just over 18k on the odo and it acts similar. Might benefit from a throttle body sync but it's not a big enough deal for me to do it yet. Also, it's within the range of "normal" for it to hunt around a little until completely warmed up...
Ok, maybe later I'll look into it but for now it's not a big issue for me either thanks for the reply

Back