Yamaha pics from Brussels Motorshow

You took a lot of pictures of the Super Tenere', are you thinking about another bike?

It's OK to post some pictures of the other manufacturers bikes as well you know. :poke:

Thanks. I love to see what is offered overseas. I wish the naked FZ1 and the FZ8 Fazer were offered in the US. I also love the red/silver FZ1. :party0011:

I think the XJ6 is the same as the FZ6R here, but the US only gets the full fairing version. I thought it was a bit odd that the XJ6 has a long single seat (like the Gen I FZ1), but the FZ6R has separate seats like the Gen II FZ1.

I'm loving the blue Super Tenere. :drools: If only I could have 10 motorcycles... : oops:

You took a lot of pictures of the Super Tenere', are you thinking about another bike?

It's OK to post some pictures of the other manufacturers bikes as well you know. :poke:

Personally I was not on the show this year. This is a link provided by Yamaha Belgium who posted pics on their bikes.

Yes the S10 is a bike I may consider as next bike. It handles pretty well and for lowspeed moves better than our beloved FZ

REALLY like the looks of the blue naked FZ8 in photo 15! I wouldn't mind having some of those parts to make my FZ1 look like that.

Thanks for sharing those!!

Hey Arnold. I went this year, but it wasn't verry good. Only a few new color scheme's on the fz1. And a really fantastic Yamaha v-max. :)
DSC_5347.jpg

And this is one of the new colors. Took a pic. of it because i like the sticker on it

DSC_5349.jpg

Back