***Yet Another Fall Run***

I had so much fun last week I decided to do that run again today, only this time with Ray (CanonFuji) and Ken (Spydar), from here on the forum. I've been trying to get a ride going with Ken for some time now so I was estatic when he said he could join us last night! We did almost the same exact run as last week with the exception of stopping past Orange County Choppers since Ken has never been there and it was only 5 minutes away from our northern most point in the run. We got lucky as they were having a big car show there which was an added bonus to our trip! So without further delay, here are some pics from today's ride.........

Ray and I arrived at the "Circle" for some breakfast before heading up to meet Ken.
IMG_4174.jpg

Time for some refreshments...
IMG_4173.jpg

We headed up to Perkins to meet up with Ken. It was quite busy up there with all the amateur photogs getting foliage shots.
IMG_4175.jpg

A few nice bikes while walking to meet Ken.
IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4177.jpg

And finally, meet Ken aka Spydar!
BillyAndKen.jpg

We made our way up to OCC for Ken to check out. Here's Ken's Skunk. His bike has an awesome exhaust note from the MIVV Can.
IMG_4180.jpg

Some shots from the car show at OCC.....
IMG_4181.jpg

IMG_4182.jpg

A couple of Rat Rods....
IMG_4183.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

Old Camaro/ New Camaro...
IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_4187.jpg

A Hot Little Subaru....
IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

The new OCC Cafe is open for business, however because of the show, they weren't open for business until 2pm.
IMG_4190.jpg

I saw this bike up on the stage. Not sure what build it is for but it looked pretty cool.......
IMG_4192.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

The OCC Cafe Bike.....
IMG_4195.jpg

Nova SS while we were heading out.....
IMG_4197.jpg

Burt....I mean Ken, waiting for Ray the "shutterbug" to finish up across at some lake.
IMG_4199.jpg

Come on Ray. Sometime today!!!
IMG_4201.jpg

Finally some grub for our empty stomachs!
IMG_4203.jpg

After lunch, Ken headed back South to Jersey, and me and Ray headed West back through Harriman to grab some more pics.
IMG_4204.jpg

And it wouldn't be a Fall Foliage Ride without at least a couple of foliage shots to end the day's ride.....
IMG_4207.jpg

IMG_4208.jpg

A Big thanks to Ken and Ray for coming along for the ride. We had some good fun and the weather was great, not too hot and not too cold. I hope to get a few more rides in this season and a bunch of rides with Ken next season! Thanks guys!!

Thanks again for letting me tag along had a blast today I'm looking forward to the video of this trip.

It was my pleasure to have you along buddy! I had a great time and I'm processing the videos right now. I should have Part 1 up in a little while.

:wow: This is a great shot!

Thanks Brenda! Ray instructed me on how to use my flash outdoors and it worked. I suck when it comes to cameras. I love taking photos but I suck at using cameras, go figure!

First Video Up For Viewing. I put a mount on the front of the bike for a new angle.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGnlZkseL00&list=UUtIiPrXXOnkIUMfJ6mRxgkQ&index=1&feature=plcp]Foliage Ride 10-21-12 - YouTube[/ame]

Second Video From Today..........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdkAkU0rnm4&list=UUtIiPrXXOnkIUMfJ6mRxgkQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]Fall Ride 10-21-12 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Looks like a great ride! Thanks for the pictures of nice fall scenery and nice cars! I don't want to even look out my window right now, only 1 color, white.......:mad:

Back