'04 Owner

Jason here. I've owned 2 '04's since they came out new. One ended up over an uninsured Cadilac or I did anyway. Bought a used 04 2 months later for a steal at the local dealer, slapped some custom paint on all the parts I'd picked up on ebay, took the stock parts and put them on the old bike and sold it for what I could and here I am a year later still enjoying it.
I live in N. Florida and ride mine most every day it isn't raining even when it's cold. I'm good for about 8k miles a year even though I only live about 5 minutes or so from work. Anywho, I'll be looking forward to comparing some notes and hearing some stories.

Jason here. I've owned 2 '04's since they came out new. One ended up over an uninsured Cadilac or I did anyway. Bought a used 04 2 months later for a steal at the local dealer, slapped some custom paint on all the parts I'd picked up on ebay, took the stock parts and put them on the old bike and sold it for what I could and here I am a year later still enjoying it.
I live in N. Florida and ride mine most every day it isn't raining even when it's cold. I'm good for about 8k miles a year even though I only live about 5 minutes or so from work. Anywho, I'll be looking forward to comparing some notes and hearing some stories.

So what happened with the uninsured Cadillac? Did you sue the owner, set the car on fire, bitch a whole bunch???

Back