05 Speedometer for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale - 2005 FZ1 instrument cluster.
Mileage 18,604
Everything works perfectly. I bought this as a back up in case I messed up installing my Multi-gauge installation. Luckily everything worked out so I don't need 2 speedometers.

$125 shipped.

That's about $50 cheaper than Ebay and Partshark is almost $500.

0012.jpg

0022.jpg

05 yamaha fz1 cluster

where are you located do you still have the cluster i need one mine burned please let me know and how do i pay it but i need you to be serious please if you still have it thanks

where are you located do you still have the cluster i need one mine burned please let me know and how do i pay it but i need you to be serious please if you still have it thanks

I'm located in central Texas at zip code 76801. I will ship anywhere in the Cont. US - The shipping is included in the $125. You won't find a better deal on the web.

20120316_023814.jpg

I still have it and it's a good deal for someone. Everything works perfectly.

Last edited:
yamaha fz1 cluster

is it safe to pay with paypal you dont have account on ebay so i can pay for it cause i always use my bank account let me find out how paypal works

is it safe to pay with paypal you dont have account on ebay so i can pay for it cause i always use my bank account let me find out how paypal works

I have used PayPal more times than I can count. It seems to be a very secure way to move money. However, if you prefer a check or money order I will work with you. I will have to hold the product until the money posts.

A second option is to send a money order from the United States Post Office. I will ship immediately (as soon as I receive the money order) if you send one of those.
Let me know what you prefer.

TPJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back