'06 For Sale

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
This is not my bike for sale and all questions/interest should be directed to the seller who is responsible for the listing below.

FS: Extremely Modified 2006 FZ1 - FZ1OA Message Board

attachment.php

but with the above being said -- this is one BAD A$$ FZ1 and IMO, should you have the money laying around, give consideration to the possibility.....

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that when it was posted a while back. And i agree with you, it's one bad a$$ bike. Worth every penny if that is what you're looking for.

Sweet bike for sure, but I'd have to unmod some of it to make it legal in NH to ride.

Wouldn't it be a damned fine head turner though? Oooooooooooooooooooooo!

If that guy thinks he's going to plate a TZ750 in California and get away with riding it on the street and be happy with the way it runs, sounds and smokes like the devil he must have more than one screw loose. I've only seen one on the street and that was back in the 70's when there were still a few two-strokes being sold for street use. I'd rather ride a unicycle on the street than one of those things.

Thanks BroHay for listing my bike on this website.
I wanted to say that I did drop the initial asking price of 12,500 to the new price of 9,999.

-William

Thanks BroHay for listing my bike on this website.
I wanted to say that I did drop the initial asking price of 12,500 to the new price of 9,999.

-William

Wow! That is a steal considering all the mods done to the bike. I am sure if you're patient the right buyer will come along. I know if I had the "extra" money it would be sitting in my garage right now :D

Back