16t Sprocket installed

B

Buildercher

Just installed Driven 16t sprocket, first impressions after a quick ride. I liked the extra rpm and the bike feels smooth and more responsive through the gears, however I found myself trying to find an extra gear that isn't there, i guess it is something I will get used too. For $40 probably one of the cheapest and effective mods.

Congrats! Yes, looking for another gear is one of the "side effects" of dropping a tooth on the front. Once you get used to the higher RPMs though, you'll be back to the old ways of shifting. How much fun was that nut to loosen? :D Did you heat it right away?

Yeah I used an impact to get it off, about 1/2 hour all up. As you say it will take some getting used to the higher rpm, off the subject just ordered a Sprint steering dampner from UK today will probably take week or so to arrive, not bad price I gor 10% off all up 217 GBP delivered to the opposite side of the globe not bad.

Yeah it feels like you need a higher gear, i am impressed at the smoothness between the gears their seems to be no lag if that makes sense, does anyone know how out the speedo is with the 16t and a 55 profile tyre?

Back