2002 Fz-1 For Sale

2002 Yamaha Fz-1000 I have taken Extremely good care of this bike over the past 6 years. I run synthetic Ams-oil, and I just changed the oil with a new filter. I also just put in new NGK spark plugs. I had the fork seals changed about 750mi ago by pro-cycle. This bike has a Two Brothers Exhaust, Ivan's Jet Kit, K&N Air Filter, GYTR Bar Lowers, Rear Wheel Hugger, Chin Fairing, Carbon Levers, Fz-1 Tank Bra, Fender Eliminator with Turn Signals Integrated into Brake Lights, and Air Induction by-pass kit. The following items are aftermarket painted Yamaha Blue Chin Fairing, Rear Wheel Hugger, Side Covers, Air Box Covers, Radiator Guards, and Fairing Inserts. Bridgestone Battleaxe Tires.

I also have a multi-gauge with speedo healer, gear indicator, water temperature, air temperature, battery indicator, adjustable reserve tank, drag mode has, 0-60 time, 1/4 mile time, top speed, high rpm, shift light, it is fully adjustable to set for anything you want.
Call with any questions or if you would like to arrange a time to see it.

Priced Reduced from $4,300 to $3,500
27k mi. Pictures are in my profile

Kurt 814-282-0746

Last edited:
Yea, sorry this one has 27k pictures are on my profile. I'm unsure how to add them to my posting. I have had 3 Gen-1 Fz-1's hate to sell it.

Here you go!

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3012-img-1030.jpg

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3013-img-1031.jpg

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3014-img-1032.jpg

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3011-img-1027.jpg

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3010-img-1029.jpg

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3009-img-1028.jpg

kurtkeltner-albums-fz-1-sale-picture3012-img-1030.html

GLWS

Question for you.

Is that an all in one tailight/turn signals for the rear?

If so, what brand it is, do you like it, how bright are the turn signals.

I want to get one for my 02 genI.

GLWS

Question for you.

Is that an all in one tailight/turn signals for the rear?

If so, what brand it is, do you like it, how bright are the turn signals.

I want to get one for my 02 genI.

Yes it is, and I love it. I'm unsure what brand I have had it for like 5 years. It is bright enough, although it changes the timing and gives a type of oscillating brake light.

Back