2002 fz1?

packnrat

found a 2002 fz1 for sale, only one photo rt side rear. millage unknown, sent the seller a email for more photos and info on this bike, it is better than two hrs drive from my place. so hard to just jump over and look at it.

carbs and less computer trash, but only $3,000.usd.

any think special i should look for?
sure smoking, oil and such.
pending what the seller does for photos and info i might drive down next week (i work weekends) to look at it.

?

I don't live in California, but, if you tell where the bike is located, perhaps a forum member lives close by and would check it out for you.

I don't live in California, but, if you tell where the bike is located, perhaps a forum member lives close by and would check it out for you.

This- if it's in the san diego area, I may be able to give it a once over for you. Definitely post the ad so we can help you out if possible.

PS: gen1 is the best1. More em pee geeeeee!!

We need pics.....and millage..............any extras?.
If low millage...under 20k I think a decent deal for the asking price....u should be able to get it for $2700.
The gen 1's pretty much hold their value accross the board unless millage is hi.
Remember you first valve check is at 25k I think.

the poster never did reply he is in clovis ca. sent him a notice twice...:deadhorse:

:needpics:

if i had some they would be here.
thinking about one on e-bay. in LA. a re-po bike. this am only $1,400.usd...but five days left on the auction.
but today one closer has popped up for sale,(cl) and i like silver better anyhow. $3K. obo.

portland is a jaunt for me..as now it is snowing, kinda hard to get my ecomany car up there. could take the train...but this adds to the "cost" of the bike.

Back