2003 GSXR 1000 a good deal for $3k?

Sactown2008

The wife said "one rocket is enough," but I think this could be a good track bike or investment to put back as new.

A friends son needs to sell his primer grey 03 Suzuki. I still need to find out his past Title problems, mileage and see some photos.

It has scratches down the right side and the 30 year old owner can't afford to fix any of it(out of work), so he wants to unload it. He said he'll start at $3k.

I found several (not dropped and primer grey) on the Web for $4000 to $4500.

Anyone think this is worth investing in? Offer him $2500 if he has a clean title?

Depending on condition and mileage it seems a tiny bit high. The are great track bikes, kinda heavy though. I think 2500 would be a good starting place, again depending on condition and mileage. Good luck convincing the wife.

Thank you

Depending on condition and mileage it seems a tiny bit high. The are great track bikes, kinda heavy though. I think 2500 would be a good starting place, again depending on condition and mileage. Good luck convincing the wife.

Yea, I've only seen it once, two years ago and it was primer gray from one of the first owners dumping it. $2.5k seems fair.

Back