2004/5 FZI For Sale in Kentucky - Low Miles

Due to personal circumstances I have to put my beloved 2004/5 FZ1 up for sale. It is a 2004 on the VIN sticker but is titled as a 2005. I am asking $4,500 on Craigslist, but I will sell to folks from this group for $4,200.

It's in great running condition with only 8,155 miles on it (there will be a few more added before the sale, I am sure, but not a lot). It has a Jardine RT-One exhaust, frame sliders and wiring for a Battery Tender added. It was last serviced at Yamaha of Richmond with all fluids changed within the last couple hundred miles or so. The rear tire is a new Pilot Road 3 and the front is a Bridgestone Battlax BT020F that will need replacing shortly. The chain needs a good cleaning, sorry! I have not had the time to deal with it.

It has always been adult-owned. It was dropped on the left side at a slow speed before I got it and has some cosmetic scrapes (most seen in the second-to-last picture), but no cracks or real damage. I didn't want to try to fix it until I got back in the hang of having a bike again in case I dropped it, then somehow it never happened, lol. You can fix it the way you would like. The tank does have a couple small dings and there are little scrapes on other parts of the bike, but nothing major. The bike runs very nice and strong and the little scrapes don't affect it at all. There are no passenger pegs due to the exhaust, and I do not have them.

Due to liability reasons, I cannot allow test rides unless you show me your current motorcycle license and insurance and give me the full purchase price of the bike in cash beforehand. You drop it, dog it, blow it up or wreck it, you bought it.

Thank you for looking at my ad!

View attachment 11252

View attachment 11253

View attachment 11254

View attachment 11255

View attachment 11256

Back