2008 fz1 ivans performance package?

Not sure what you are used to performance wise in Motorcycles so make sure and hold on tight and get ready to be on one wheel in at least first gear wahooo!!!

I have a buddy who has an 09 fz1 with a two bros slip on and a juice box. He let me ride it last year and I told him it will be my next bike and I was impressed with his. Kind of curious on how they are going to match up.

Man, I'm jealous! You are all set without having to go to all the trouble of making the mods. You should have great fun on the bike if the weather ever gets warm again. Enjoy, and post about your impressions when you do get the bike out.

Yea I think I got lucky on this one. And I will be sure to share with you guys on how it performs.

So that flash makes that big of a difference huh?

Well, I'm sure you read Ivan's site and what you get. It's quite a bit. For me its not so much the power, but how it is now put down and more usable....for me, especially at track days, its huge. The stock bike would feel more or less like it "boggs" in places (midrange, picking up the throttle). The fuel cut really unsettles things when cornering. No more.

If you rode a stock FZ1 vs. what you have I think you would be pretty impressed. To me, short of suspension ugrades, its the best mod out there.

if you go on the other site and read through unofear's thread, there is only one small window in 5th (?) at 9k to 10k (i think, it's been a while but that one stuck with me) where the ecu actually allows wide open throttle. reflash eliminates that restriction and now you have ~ 155 bhp at the tire... it's essentially a 2006 r1 without clip ons.

I just checked and it appears that I have the 16t front sprocket. The guy that had it before me truly did everything you could do without going into the motor. Lol

Back