2013 Hyperstrada -- My bike has arrived

You need to come down to the Bellevue Ducati dealership near seattle. They have a BBQ every day and have demo bikes for you to try out. It's pretty sweet people just come to hang out. There is all kinda of different bikes that show up. the day I went I saw a guy pay cash for hypermottard and ride off I was like :eek:.

Let's meet up in the spring and kick some tires! I'm really anxious to read some reviews of this and I also want to find out more details on the new motor & the maintenance schedule

Good luck with those ducatis hope the new ones are more reliable than my monster. I almost gave up riding cuz of that pile of iron. Lost 2 summers of riding waiting on parts to come directly from ducati. ITALIAN HARLEY if ya ask me.

Reliability is a serious concern of mine. I'm used to Japanese bikes!

The new ones are supposed to be very well made. Michael Neeves of MCN spent many thousands of miles with the new 848 and had really glowing things to say about it. It was pretty convincing and I trust his opinion as a journalist based off what I've seen and read from him in the past :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IJQ2slXR1U"]MCN Ducati Streetfighter 848 summer 2012 road trip - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back