2014 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce

Dustin

MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 ? Stylish Sport-Touring

2104-MV-Agusta-Turismo-Veloce-Lusso-800-04-635x618.jpg

High specs. What do you guys think?

Looks like an Italian Versys. There is a popular segment including those two bikes, Tenere', BMW, etc. I do mostly street riding and they are not for me. I was in Alabama today and saw the BMW up close with skinny tires on spoke wheels. Would not ride it on SR826 in Miami.

This bike is not at all geared towards adventure riding like the BMW GS or Ducati Multistrada or Super Ten. This is purely a sport tourer with an emphasis on sport according to the articles I've seen.

It's got a quickshifter and semi-active suspension and all kinds of other goodies tailored for fast street riding. Also, 125 hp / 62 lb-ft torque and 425 lbs wet with a 20 litre fuel tank and 60 litres of storage sounds like a great recipe for a street bike. I think a gen 2 FZ1 with similar touring panniers added would tip the scales over 515 lbs for comparison

Last edited:
I saw some specs for the V35s and they were around 9 lbs each. 18 lbs plus the weight of the rack & hardware which isn't too light either

Edit: Just for reference, I went out and weighed my Givi E52 top case and that was 11.5 lbs so the 9 lb figure for the V35s seems accurate

Last edited:
Not doing anything for me. The new 1K Strom is quite nice. I sat on it at the AIM show and the bike is very comfy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back