28000 miles, is it too much

Hello, guys!
Im now thinking about bike with 28000 miles on a clock. Is it too much? What service should i do on this mileage?

Thank you!

Отправлено с моего SM-G955F через Tapatalk

Hello, guys!
Im now thinking about bike with 28000 miles on a clock. Is it too much? What service should i do on this mileage?

Thank you!

28,000 is almost nothing for these bikes. Just make sure all the typical bits are in good shape (fluids, brakes, chain, tires, etc) and you should be fine. Find a copy of the owner's manual online for the service intervals.

28,000 is almost nothing for these bikes. Just make sure all the typical bits are in good shape (fluids, brakes, chain, tires, etc) and you should be fine. Find a copy of the owner's manual online for the service intervals.
Thank you!

My 2010 FZ1N has 46,000 klms on it and it still runs like a dream.
It's a really great bike that always puts a smile on my face when I take it for a ride.

Take it for a test ride first if possible & if its been maintained properly, plus a good price,go for it:noworries: My 2008 has 68,000 klms and has had zero problems

Last edited:
It's a Fi engine with 6-speed transmission. Fully adjustable front and rear suspension. If all that and the electrical system are fine, then it should be good to go. Not a whole bunch of sensors or electrical gizmos to go bad.

Guys, thank's!
I've bought GT version on JPN auc.
It has 5 star rating, so I hope that it should be fine
79a4698d578963f1bda2c6b9b5978502.jpg
4bd81de42d9b1c604a85e244593d4083.jpg
29cf231575af4f41209803d026a35c43.jpg

Did`nt realize there was a GT version ? I know you can get the full fairing as an after market kit, look`s great anyway mate , hope your very happy with it & have Merry Christmas as well :australia:

Very nice looking bike!

I can not imagine how cold it would be riding when there is snow around!!!! I moan when it gets down to 10 degrees celcius and go for a ride

Thank you!
Riding in snow its not very... hm safe) I'll wait till it will be +5-7)
What to say-Siberia)

Back