532 Chain and Rear Sprocket

SOLD, GIVEN, GONE? Whatever the proper term is, it has a new home.

I've got a DID 532 chain and matching 48 tooth sprocket. It's yours for shipping. No I didn't count the chain links. All you'll need is a master link. These are off of an '09 R6S with 2,200 miles, or at least that is what the salvage yard says. Both look to be in great shape and with lots of life left.

View attachment 8195

View attachment 8196

Last edited:
I've got a DID 532 chain and matching 48 tooth sprocket. It's yours for shipping. No I didn't count the chain links. All you'll need is a master link. These are off of an '09 R6S with 2,200 miles, or at least that is what the salvage yard says. Both look to be in great shape and with lots of life left.

Pete did you mean a 530? I would think a 532 would be overkill for an R6...

Nope, 532 is stamped on the chain. The 520s on the FZ and R6 look tiny compared to this one.

I thought Yamaha was using pretty much 530s across the board now. My '97 YZF1000 uses a 532 chain, but it's like new so I don't really have a use for this one. If I ever replace it I will just go with a 530 anyway...

I checked the Yamaha fiche and yes it is a 532. Free!

All I ask is for shipping costs, maybe $12 to $15. Retail is $132. I'll also include the 48T rear sprocket if you like.

Back