A Big thank you and paying it forward

yamafz1

A Big thank you and paying it forward--KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!

I want to give a big thanks to Stuuk1, one of the members here who has show the true spirit of paying it forward.
I recently purchased a Tomtom Rider 2 and when I got it I realized that there was no docking station included making it no more than a paper weight. I went out looking to see if anyone would be willing to sell one with out any luck. Stukk1 one happen to see my post and replied that he thought he had one. Finally when his schedule relented he looked and indeed he did have what I wanted and he sent it out right away.
When asked how much he wanted for it he replied "nothing, just pay it forward"
So here it is... I have a Tomtom one with a water proof case that attaches to the bars to pass onto someone who is looking for a gps for their bike. I have used it for the last 4 years and it works perfectly. If you are in need and willing to "pay it forward to someone else, it is yours"
here is what what I have:

New TomTom One GPS

And this is the holder..never used.

TOMTOM Start 20 25 30 45 55 LIVE TM 5" GPS WaterProof Case Bike Motorcycle Mount | eBay

Last edited:
Very nice :) Thank you!

May I suggest you wait until you have received the dock from me before you pass on your current satnav as it is coming all the way from the UK. I can't see there being any problems at all but would hate for you to mess up your planned trip.

I hope this catches on as it's a lovely idea!

Please, anyone that is planning to participate post up at the same time an unused item which you may perhaps like to pay forward on receipt of your 'free gift'...

Don't be greedy!

The GPS is gone to Bonesfz1 who says he will keep going.

It doesn't matter what it is you are willing to share with others because there is always someone who can use it. Lets keep this going!!! :cheers:

Recieved as described. Big Thanks!
After about an hour with tech support to reprogram/update, etc. it works fine.

At the end of this month I will continue the good karma and have a Yamaha touring screen up for grabs. Tinted, in decent shape.
I have to wait until my student loans come in, which is end of August,early Sept. Thats when I'll ship it.

Back