A few examples of why I hate this state. [Last Night]

Massive

This single word could explain the "Haboob" we had last night. Destroyed a bunch of stuff around the valley. Here are some pictures/videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vQMuwRjI6s&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Driving into AZ Haboob HD‬‏[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W4Cx44XKZ4&feature=player_embedded#at=46

And finally, a picture of someone flying out of town. (Smart man)

WbkPW.jpg

They said 600 feet high and 150 miles long. Ugh.

Last edited:
We had those in Iraq, exactly like that. How long did it last?

i remember them. didn't see any my second time, but my first in the summer, there were some bad ones. couldn't see your hand stretched out in front of your face as you were feeling your way around to get to the portajohn

Thats insane. You can bet that the air filter in the car from the first video is totally trashed. What the heck causes that?

Funny you said that. They had a mechanic from AAA on the news today that said it's really has no effect on your car airfilter, only prolonged (he said longer than an hour) driving would have an noticeable effect on it.

We get them pretty often during Monsoon season, but ones of that size only happen once every few years.

WTH is that!! I mean dam! well Ill never piss n moan about WI and blizzards, thats just water. Its downed a few trees and dangerous low temps but never looked like a wall of anger set on swallowing towns

LOL That does suck!!! Reminds me of my time at Texas Tech!!!! LOL Wait until it rains mud on you. HAHAHA I was 18 yrs old and I thought the world was coming to an end. :D
Since you guys have had it so hard in AZ - I thought that I would give you a few reasons to LOVE AZ.

Our friend Destiny Dixon resides in AZ:

destiny-dixon-twitter8.jpg

694595-bigthumbnail.jpg

OH YEAH!!!! She is also a professional (motorcycle stunt rider) LOL Pun intended ;)

billd1-15-Edit-Crop.jpg

*** There is no nudity and she is wearing exactly the same amount of clothes as a bikini ***.

Last edited:
That's gotta be the worst and best AZ has to offer, so confused about whether i want to visit....... both got the blood pumping and the jaw dropping

Man I'll agree with Papa on this. I'd take a 3 day Wisconsin blizzard over that Shyte anytime. As for the little twist in the bikini. There are hot women everywhere. What do you think would be more appealing to here. Getting cozy by the fire during a dust storm or a nice blizzard.

Man I'll agree with Papa on this. I'd take a 3 day Wisconsin blizzard over that Shyte anytime. As for the little twist in the bikini. There are hot women everywhere. What do you think would be more appealing to here. Getting cozy by the fire during a dust storm or a nice blizzard.

Dust storm for the win there -- with how apocalyptic that thing looks some good stuff should go down getting cozy.

Oh, and I absolutely hate cold weather, and would take stupid hot over it any day.

Back