A few new additions to the Gen 1 fz1 and reviews!

ferraiolo1

Its been a while since I posted, I figured I would throw out a few reviews for some products I installed on my FZ1 recently.
1. Holeshot stage 2 cab kit- super easy to install with the instructions and Dale was amazing to deal with when it came time for the fine tuning questions. Plus amazing performance results.
2. 12oclock labs speedoDRD healer- ridiculously easy to install and set up. And works perfectly. And much cheaper than the name brand speedohealer.
3. High tech speed proton flush mount turn signals- My last set of flush mounts said they were for a Gen 1. They were not, I had to modify them to fit. So I was hesitant to spend $90 for another pair. To my surprise they fit perfectly, and with the strobe function and brightness they cant be missed!
4. Pipe werx exhaust- Last year I installed a pipe werx slip on, when coming back from a ride a few weeks ago I noticed the clamp that help the pipe to my rear set had sheared. I emailed them a picture and the next day they emailed me back and sent me a new clamp in the mail from the UK for free. No hassles! Another great company to deal with.
5. Renthal 658-02 road sports handlebar- I wanted a slightly lower riding position but didn't want to change my risers or pay for expensive bars. I found these to be perfect, and almost feel like the Gen 2 bars/sitting position.

I hope some one found this useful!

Back