A Round Of Applause!

Things must be slacking off at the new motel In Tuba City and he has to burn off his energy somehow. Maybe he should have another kid. This should get his attention!

As one of the newest members I appreciate everyones helpful attitude and AMAZING wealth of information/knowledge they are willing to share. Everyone has been great especially Bro, NY and VA. I am soaking it all up like a sponge. Keep it coming! (I keep waiting to read a post from some crabby jerk(s) but happily they do not seem to appear on this site). Big Thanks to whoever Admins this site as well!!!

Last edited:
Hey Cal, thanks for the kind words. I have always found that its hard to be crabby when your discussing something you love. I'll talk cars and bikes all day and not get tired. Its a big part of my life.

Many Thanks to all....b/c of this site I've learned alot as well and will continue to do my part to keep things on the up and up....

But, I think we should use the 2nd East Coast Gather to all get together....it is just in the hands of Aaron to start polling for a date...

It probably wouldn't be until next year anyway....the inaugural was this year...

That actually sounds great. I have my vacation already booked for the AMA Superbike race in September. I'll be riding down with my son for all three days. Next year however, I really want to get back to Charlotte......and being that it's very close to Tennessee.....well, you get the picture!

Back