Adjustable Windscreen(s)

You got to be kidding,for a start I`d never get over the ribbing my mates would give me,O well I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Yes they do laugh, but they have to keep stopping every 30 mins and when we do stop at a cafe, all they do is sit there drink coffee. I on the other hand go out all day and end up getting back at nearly midnight. Also what ive found is that when we end up going on the motorway for any length of time, they slow right down and get behind a tall truck doing 54 mph to get out the wind. Thats when i just shoot off and leave them. I nearly covered 10,000 miles this year, but my mates with the naked bikes have covered less than 2,000.

Excellent idea! If I ever need more storage I'll use a set of soft luggage over the top case.

Yeah... Joke all you want.... The big Velcro strap for the bags wouldn't fit under the hardcase mounting assembly, and I also didn't have the right support rods to hold the bags in place anyway... :) but it worked great on my 2100 mile 7-day journey!

Yeah... Joke all you want.... The big Velcro strap for the bags wouldn't fit under the hardcase mounting assembly, and I also didn't have the right support rods to hold the bags in place anyway... :) but it worked great on my 2100 mile 7-day journey!

I honestly wasn't making fun of you, I tough the idea was good. :sport12:

I honestly wasn't making fun of you, I tough the idea was good. :sport12:

OK - well I laughed about it... :) I thought it was pretty funny sarcasm!

Have to say it worked pretty well! Some were concerned about weight being too high, but honestly, on a 550 lb beast, I didn't even notice.

OK - well I laughed about it... :) I thought it was pretty funny sarcasm!

Have to say it worked pretty well! Some were concerned about weight being too high, but honestly, on a 550 lb beast, I didn't even notice.

I adapted my Pelican toolbox to fit on the top rack also, since I don't have a cage anymore (wife use it for school...) I ride my 6R 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. So when I work in Miami on weekend (100 miles round trip) I bring my tool, 50 lbs on the top rack! (Pelican 1495, large laptop case) I built my own rack out of chromoly and got the Givi adaptor/latches for $30.00 I spend around $150.00 on my side case and top rack... that include $40.00 for powder coating.

I'm planning a week trip in the Blue Ridge Mountain next year with my wife, need a bit of extra room for camping gears.

I'm kind of digging those one wheel trailer... but not sure my bike can pull it.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=213834&stc=1&d=1250774091

Back