Adjusting CO1, CO2, CO3, CD4.

SVD

Adjusting CO1, CO2, CO3, CO4.
Hello!
We have the guys are at issue: what is regulated CO1, CO2, CO3, CD4.
236a4d4fce13.jpg

Some say that it is the quality of the mixture in the cylinders, the other - is the individual adjustment of idle time "response" and the engine braking, acceleration in the average band reception and movement at full throttle.
What are the views on this? Or, if you have already discussed, where you can read?
Sorry for the quality of the language!

Last edited:
Ummm.... In English please. I got lost after the first co1.
Whatever you ' re talking about sounds cool though, so please elaborate.
I'm sure I'm speaking for more than one member of this forum.

Hi SVD, those co adjustments are the factory settings for mixture (rich and lean) only at idle rpm. If you change them the bigger the number the richer your idle mixture, smaller is leanner. All must be changed up or down the some amount. If your motor runs smooth at idle they dont need changing was what a Yamaha servicemen told me when he showed me my co numbers.

Hi SVD, those co adjustments are the factory settings for mixture (rich and lean) only at idle rpm. If you change them the bigger the number the richer your idle mixture, smaller is leanner. All must be changed up or down the some amount. If your motor runs smooth at idle they dont need changing was what a Yamaha servicemen told me when he showed me my co numbers.
It's a mapping but only available to European model
But for best result must on dynotest so the AFR is correct 1:13 or 1:13,5
C1 for idle rpm to 3000 rpm, oem setting is -5
C2 for 3000 to 7000 rpm, oem setting is 20
C3 for 7000 to 10000 rpm same 20
C4 for up to 10000 rpm is 2
Number is %, if 20 it mean 20% rich
So we don't need power commander any more
Sorry for language, I'm from Indonesian

Back