Always Looking For Deals

Recon Viper 1

I have a bad habit, actually many of them, but in this case, the bad habit is scouring the net for bargains.

I just bought a Scorpion EXO Strike jacket from a reputable online dealer, as if I need another jacket, and it impresses me more than I expected. It's red, I've never had a red jacket, all my other jackets are variations of Blue or they are mostly Black.

MSRP is $199.95 to $224.95 and I don't know why there is a spread on the price. This IS a good quality, full featured jacked suitable for Fall, Texas winters and Spring but it's not a hot summer jacket and wouldn't work in winter for you folks in the higher latitudes.

Honestly, this jacket impresses me and I think I got a pretty good deal but I did have to fork over $43 to get it. Texas State Tax added another $3. Oh well, you can't have it all.

A waterproof 600-denier ballistic nylon shell with Exo-Stitch™ taped seams keeps this jacket going strong
Exo-Tech™ armor in critical impact areas provides protection
A full ventilation system complete with zippered vents keeps you cool
A removable EverHeat™ Thermoliner lets you add warmth when you need it
A KwikWick® liner keeps you dry and comfortable

I have the same jacked in black and love it. One of the few I felt offered a great value and also came in tall variety's. Wish I could pick up another in fact!

Need an XL Tall sadly (all sold out). Started with a LT but returned for the XL which is a perfect fit.

Know of any other good deals on taller jackets? I'm thinking I would like to pick up a mesh jacket for the summer but not sure yet what I should be looking for.

Back