Another new member here......from Arkansas.

I just recently swapped a guy a 1995 honda shadow for my silver 2002 FZ1. I have changed a few things to my likings so far. I love the bike alot more than the shadow for sure.

Welcome!!!
You made one heck of a good trade. Congrats for you. :cheers:

You should come join us in the ride coming up next month in Arkansas. It started on the other forum but most of us are members of both forums. It started as a group from Texas hitting the road and we chose Arkansas for our destination. We are meeting in Eureka Springs and then going from there. We will tour most of Northern Ark. You should come join us.

FZ1OA Message Board

IMAG0538.jpg

I have done a few things to it so far like cut the muffler down six inches, add a tank pad, ordered new chain, and a few others.

Has anyone ever had a problem blowing a plug out? This one did it on number 2 cylinder. Got a head gasket and service manual ordered. Hope to be able to pull head while on bike and helicoil it.

Bluchevypick has been my screenname on all the forums im on cause i used to own a blue one. Now i drive a turbocharged stroked 409 four wheel drive chevy 1500 that im building twins on and shooting for 1000hp. Here is a pic of it.

IMAG0388.jpg

Back