April Bike Of The Month Winner

Lets get this party started

Thanks to N.E.Mich' for entering 1st. I threw one in there to add some inventory, a new picture from an old photo shoot. Let's see some more!

HazyshadeofWinter.jpg

How do I enter the B.O.M for April? how many pics do I need?

cheers

To enter the Bike of the Month contest, you will need to choose 1 picture. You can go to the first post in this thread and click on the big bold link April 2011 - M.B.O.M -Contest (or just click on this that example, it has the same link).

This will take you to the April 2011 MBOM - My Photo Gallery. Near the top right of the page, you should see "Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos". Click on Upload Photos. This will take you to another page. Near the bottom left there's a button marked "Select Files for Upload". Click on that button and it should open a window where you can choose a photo from your computer to upload. After choosing the picture, just click on the button in the bottom center marked "Upload/Submit".

I hope that was helpful and not too confusing. I'm sure Oldschool can explain it better if you're still having issues.

Good Luck!

Think ill wait till the May,June B.O.M im a new fizer owner and don't have the bling bling just the performance mods so far and the only pics I can offer makes you wana cry.

Well I'll play with one of my pictures from last year ;)

I want to know how you get the FZ1-Forum Logo on the lower right side of your pic. Thats pretty cool. I'm going to wait until the bike is completely finished and maybe enter it. The contest now isn't like before. It's tight battles each month so it's really gotta be a great photo.

I want to know how you get the FZ1-Forum Logo on the lower right side of your pic. Thats pretty cool. I'm going to wait until the bike is completely finished and maybe enter it. The contest now isn't like before. It's tight battles each month so it's really gotta be a great photo.

I grabbed that pic from my FZ1 album on the forum. Once you upload the pics into your album it automatically adds the FZ1-Forum logo. I guess it's like a copyright...

spring blahs

Bump for more entries. I know it is the pre spring blahs and all but I would love to see another few entries at least. I will leave the contest open for new entries until Monday or Tuesday and then start the voting.

OK, I finally voted. I didn't have an entry this month. Even though there were only a few bikes entered this month, it was still a very tough decision. Good luck to everyone and all the bikes look great! :party0011:

Back