Arkansas FZ1 gather

LOL Running 6 hours late so far so that will put me in Eureka Springs around 5am. WooHoo!!! I will grab a few hours sleep and start riding!!!
TheWolfTamer just texted me and told me that she will arrive tomorrow.
I will try to give updates and pics as we go. Looking forward to flying down the beautiful roads around the Ozarks.
I wanted to give a last minute invite to any of you guys who may want to join in. I think we have around 20-30 people coming (some people are bringing guests).
:thewave:

HAHAHA!!!!
I was determined to change my oil before I left and that is a snap. LOL However, when I opened up my MotionPro Carb Sync - I was expecting to pop the hoses on, dial it up and hit the road. :) Well it's not like that. For you guys who are looking at one of these units - you get a 16 ft hose that you have to cut into 4 sections. Not to hard but then the MotionPro itself has to be sync'd. LOL WTF?!?!?! I wasn't expecting that. So I will dump so Seafoam in the tank and hit the road. :) Just a friendly bit of info for anyone who waits until the last minute like me :D
Come on out guys. I think it will be a lot of fun

I hope you guys have an awesome time. Just be careful as you have quite a large group. Can't wait to see some photos. The Ozarks must be really beautiful. I'm a bit jealous, :cry: I wish I was going along.

First pic: why I'm not leaving until tomorrow.

IMG_20110922_160528.jpg

I'm a bowtie girl now! It's a 2010 HHR LS.

I picked it up this afternoon and it still needs a hitch so I can tow the bike up to Eureka Springs.

Back