***Attention Central Jersey Riders***

Same here Billy. Great to finally meet you and Tony. I'm sure it's the first of many great rides.

The Parkway South was pretty clear. I was home about 3:50.

Here's a pic from the reservoir.

Yea Steve it was a pleasure to finally meet you. As you said I hope this is the first of many rides. I guess we got home at more or less the same time...

Oh and that's a nice shot of the four of us. Can't wait to see the video...:waiting:

Okay, lets start with the pictures since they are the easiest to do. The video will follow. Oh, and Tony, I think you have a bit of "Hooligan" in your blood!!

My two favorite things....My FZ1 and Walmart....
SundayRide11-22-09002.jpg

The second meeting spot. Here we met Steve and Bob...
SundayRide11-22-09009.jpg

The parking lot of Round Valley State Park. Absolutely beautiful.....
SundayRide11-22-09010.jpg

A view of the beach at the park....
SundayRide11-22-09011.jpg

Checking out the routes in the area.....
SundayRide11-22-09015.jpg

The same group photo that Steve has posted....
SundayRide11-22-09016.jpg

Getting ready to head home. The Sun was getting low.
SundayRide11-22-09019.jpg

Some video to follow.........

It's Official !!!!!! YOUTUBE SUCKS!!!! I waited 26 minutes for the first video to upload. After it finished, it clearly states "Sucessful". Right next to that it says "error". It doesn't tell you what error it is or whats happening next. Completely in the friggin dark!! Back to the drawing board. I uploaded both of them to Facebook with absolutely no problem at all. Youtube needs to get their act together!!!

Here is the third video out of the three. I still need to get the second one with Steve on when I get home.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8pOH-ZWaw8]YouTube - Watchung Reservation 2.wmv[/ame]

Here ya go! All finished. After watching the videos I wished I had been closer to Tony and I'm now really leaning towards a regular lens on the next camera. I'm not liking the wide angle in order to do action vids.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oawg1Gh9jc]YouTube - Watchung Reservation 1.wmv[/ame]

OK what the Heck? Is that in NJ? I am a bit Jealous. I want to get out on a ride like that. The video was great. The bike sounds sweet. I dont remember it being that bright and raspy. Awesome. The camera on your helmet looked big in the shadow on the road. lol I want in on the next ride. Even if you have to call my wife and tell her your kidnapping me.lol
Take it easy.

OK what the Heck? Is that in NJ? I am a bit Jealous. I want to get out on a ride like that. The video was great. The bike sounds sweet. I dont remember it being that bright and raspy. Awesome. The camera on your helmet looked big in the shadow on the road. lol I want in on the next ride. Even if you have to call my wife and tell her your kidnapping me.lol
Take it easy.

Believe it or not, I didn't plan this one without actually looking at the distance between Round Valley State Park and your house. Here was the link I used....Driving Directions from Lebanon, New Jersey to Pennsville, New Jersey

I think of you buddy!! I just thought that a two hour ride one way may have been a bit much. It would have been a blast to have you there. The only saving grace is that now that I've been out in Jersey the last two Sundays, I really rather ride there than in NY. It's a great change of pace. Let me see what we could work out. Maybe each of us traveling the 90 minutes and meeting halfway. I wouldn't mind that at all. Lets see how the weather goes. Who knows....I may ride up to your front door one Sunday and yell..."Hey Linda!! can Dave come out to play"!

Who knows....I may ride up to your front door one Sunday and yell...\"Hey Linda!! can Dave come out to play\"!

That is funny. I would love to have been on the road you video'ed on. I was waiting for a huge twist of the gas but I have to admit you are quite reserved. I struggle not to bottom out the throttle. I need to grow up. NOT! lol
That was awesome for sure. Looks like you meet up with some good guys. I have seen you give me some praise in the past but buddt let me say this you bring a personality to the table that is extreamly welcomed by all. One of these days whenI can join up with you, I believe your group is going to be huge. And there is nothing wrong with that. Till then Billy and others. Be safe. I will get up there. I meen it.
(still tapping foot a bit Jealous)lol:chat:

That is funny. I would love to have been on the road you video'ed on. I was waiting for a huge twist of the gas but I have to admit you are quite reserved. I struggle not to bottom out the throttle. I need to grow up. NOT! lol
That was awesome for sure. Looks like you meet up with some good guys. I have seen you give me some praise in the past but buddt let me say this you bring a personality to the table that is extreamly welcomed by all. One of these days whenI can join up with you, I believe your group is going to be huge. And there is nothing wrong with that. Till then Billy and others. Be safe. I will get up there. I meen it.
(still tapping foot a bit Jealous)lol:chat:

Likewise my friend, and trust me....I need to grow up as well. It was new unfamiliar roads so I wanted to take it easy. We did get on it a couple of times during the day just to break the doldrum. NJFZ1 is a "closet hooligan". Don't let his clean cut looks fool ya!!!

Wow! So that's what I look like from behind.

Great video Billy. Thanks for posting. You've got me thinking about buying one of those cameras.

If the weather stays warm I'll definitely come up for a NY ride. If not this year in 2010.

Likewise my friend, and trust me....I need to grow up as well. It was new unfamiliar roads so I wanted to take it easy. We did get on it a couple of times during the day just to break the doldrum. NJFZ1 is a \"closet hooligan\". Don't let his clean cut looks fool ya!!!

Hey don't go around spreading rumors about me being a hooligan ;)...It was definitely a fun ride, but as fun as those roads look you can't really drive them too fast. This time of year there are deer around and always cops lurking. I am surprised we didn't see either...

Back