Aussie FZ1 Rally???

Am off to the MotoGP @ Phillip Island in Oct to hopefully see Casey Stoner's last race, if he recovers from his ankle injury in time.
Would be great to catch up with a few of you then...put names to faces.
Who else is heading down for the race? I'll be camping @ the circuit from Fri - Mon.

Am off to the MotoGP @ Phillip Island in Oct to hopefully see Casey Stoner's last race, if he recovers from his ankle injury in time.
Would be great to catch up with a few of you then...put names to faces.
Who else is heading down for the race? I'll be camping @ the circuit from Fri - Mon.

Im flying over for this too.

No bike for me though.

Mick Doohan will be putting in a few laps on Casey's Honda too. We've booked a house in Cowes for the weekend & driving/riding across from Adelaide (depends on the weather).

Booked a house and I will be at the GP. Will be somewhere near turn 1, riding from Newy with some mates. Let me know if your keen for a beer and we can catch up talk bikes and drink BEER.Luv Moto GP!

I am riding from Central Coast to GP with a mate, so I will keep an eye out for all you FZ1 `ers...should be an incredible spectacle as well as a great ride down...cant wait!...Rick54

Revisit

Hi Guys,
I have been reading some of the posts on this thread and it seems there is definitely interst in a Fz gathering. I recently rode to Tenterfield in NSW with a couple of mates. Great ride from Woodford qld and there are some great roads down there. About 6 hours with fuel and food stops.

We stayed in the Royal hotel which is biker friendly and has about 10 or 12 cabins with undercover parking round the back at $60 per night. 2 beds in each cabin with good pub grub between 10 and 20 bucks. There are also rooms above the pub.

This might be great way to kick off the first rally? We could pick a weekend and maybe stay fri and sat night or just the Fri or sat?
Thought I would throw this out ther as summer just upon us.

Cheers
Gazza

Last edited:
Back