Aussie FZ1 Rally???

G'Day Fellas, I dropped the ball with this one, with the shitty wet summer weather which led to the floods i havent rode my bike as much as i intended and i just could not trust the weather to set a weekend.

I may re-visit next year

Cheers
Gazza

Sounds like it might be fun .I'm located central NSW and would like a reason to ride the Oxley Hwy around Port Maquarie again.keep me posted on future developments.crisso68

I'd be keen also.

Very happy at seeing the sun out and about today here in the "Gong. Hopefully holds for the weekend so I can:
A. clean my bike after a month of wet weather commuting, and
B. take my then shiney bike for a good ride :)

Mate I live in Coffs at the moment, is that where you were thinking would be a good place? I can probably suggest some spots that'd be happy for you all to set up camp.

Cheers,

hi guys from campbeltown sydney which is south/west of sydney :tup:

and im new to the site will be posting some nice pics of my ride (fz1n 2006)...to be continued!!

Last edited:
Any more progress with this idea..definately interested?
Maybe we could start with small state rallys, then a larger national one once interest is generated?
I'm in Melbourne BTW.

Hope you guys can make it happen. All you need is a super hero of a host and a good loop or two to run. I attended a Hawk ralley a couple of months ago. and thou there may not have been many of us it was a fantastic time.

^^^^^^^

I agree! I have been to a couple of rallies and they are great.
It's also a lot of fun to see who you have been posting with.
I hope you guys get to have your gathering :cheers:

Back