Back again

Its like I have never been away (from Fazer 1000 ownership)

Px/d my 02 Gen1 for a Buell Ulysses, lasted for 20 months and........

Buell has gone and have a FZ1-S filling the space in my garage

Nothing wrong with the Buell, just missed the top end "rush" that a 1000cc 140bhp engine gave me

100_1604.jpg

Now with gold Pazzo's and a bit more Pro-Bolt stainless added in all the right places

:welcome: and congrats on the new ride! That's a great looking machine! Where'd that seat come from? Closer pics, if you don't mind?

I just have to have one of those chin fairings too!

Enjoy the site and post often! :D

Yes, the chin fairing is OEM Yamaha. I just need to ask the kids to pitch for it and get it for me for Xmas. :D

Not a bad price on that exhaust either! 285 euros! ($408 US) and I just saw a video of them with the baffles in on Youtube. Sounds very nice (and legal!!!)

Yes, the chin fairing is OEM Yamaha. I just need to ask the kids to pitch for it and get it for me for Xmas. :D

Not a bad price on that exhaust either! 285 euros! ($408 US) and I just saw a video of them with the baffles in on Youtube. Sounds very nice (and legal!!!)

The sound of the pipes is spot on, loud but not to loud and I do realy like the looks, finish and fit although some of the screws that hold the baffles in need some attention, but the manufacturer is not that far from my home so I will call inand get some remedial work done

Back