Big balls trail ride

I've done a few years of mountain stuff on my WR, but not that bad. One hit off the side or hit a rock just right, even going too slow or stopping, and all over. Too risky for me.

Nice trail, though.

I admire people who do crazy stuff like that. I limit myself to the occasional zig-zag on the freeway, or the occasional wheelie.
I guess when you do shit like this on the weekends, no boardroom meeting is going to make you break a sweat.

Yeah, confidence builder. The worse trail type that I had was similar in width as the vid, but the uphill was not right there, as steep, like a wall, but the cliff was there, AND the trail was loose shale, but it was climbing, however not super steep. Had to come down it, too. Did that a few times per week when no snow. This is in Trinity County, far north in California. In the Trinity Alps.

It didn't bother me cause if I was gonna lose it, I figured just dump it into the hill. Your vid did not have that option at all. Mega risk, for sure.

Never had a problem, kinda got easy after the first time. You know how that goes.

Back