Bike night pictures

Waltermydoinhere

2nd Wednesday of every month, TeamArizona puts on a bike night.

Pretty cool with give-aways etc..

Here are some pictures.

Pictures from bike night...

FZ1riderNY

Looks like a great show. Thanks for posting! Can't wait until Spring finally claws it's way in here so we too can get out to some bike shows. I'm officially done with winter! :surrender:

Waltermydoinhere

Yeah, my brother lives in Ohio. I feel for you peeps living in the cold country.

Hopefully the warm stuff is right around the corner!

Oldschool

I really like that black Ducati, but don't think I could handle the riding position for long. They are not known for their comfort. Work of art though.

I wouldn't mind taking that KTM RC8 for a rip either.

Waltermydoinhere

I really like that black Ducati, but don't think I could handle the riding position for long. They are not known for their comfort. Work of art though.

I wouldn't mind taking that KTM RC8 for a rip either.
The dry clutch on that black Ducati sounds like a bucket of spoons being tossed around. Love it!

Oldschool

The dry clutch on that black Ducati sounds like a bucket of spoons being tossed around. Love it!
I test rode one of the original Multistradas (The ones that had a face like a 1950's refrigerator) and I asked the sales guy if it was broken, or supposed to sound like that. It was my first experience with a dry clutch. Other than the face only the designer could love, it was a great bike to ride!