Bogie's FZ10 Build Thread

Woodcraft Reasets installed on the FZ10!!! They look killer and having the pegs farther back and up now is amazing!!! Top quality gear from Woodcraft Technologies!

Stoltec Moto is a great place to get these and other great products for the FZ10!!!

They look awesome Bogie.
It would have to be the best FZ10 I've seen.

One question for you, what lube are you using on your chain?

It looks really clean.

They look awesome Bogie.
It would have to be the best FZ10 I've seen.

One question for you, what lube are you using on your chain?

It looks really clean.

I am going start some controversy now. LOL I wipe it down with WD-40 after every ride. I have done this for years and never had a chain fail.

That's it. Nope....just normal sound from chain. I spray it down after the ride, let it set for a few seconds and then I completely wipe it down.
My current RK Chain has 10K klms on it. I've cleaned mine a few times with kerosene and a grunge brush and religiously use Motul Superbike lube and have so far lost 12 orings.

I might give your method a go, it couldn't be any worse.

Bogie, How do you find the EBC pads over stock and how is the 2 wheel dynoworks flash?

I swapped bikes with my father in law on a ride yesterday and his bike needs suspension tuning, better brake feel and desperately needs a flash. He has the SP and the fuel cut and snatch is terrible. He rode my FZ1 and said it is a much better bike to ride. We are looking at a few options, however he has the SP version which isn't in the states so not sure if the 2 wheel flash will be an option for him. Do you know what they have done to the ECU?

I couldn't wait to get back on my bike, it is well sorted, but I have spent a lot of time and money to get it there, he is willing to do the same to his MT10SP! Now that he has ridden my sorted FZ1, he is motivated!

Bogie, How do you find the EBC pads over stock and how is the 2 wheel dynoworks flash?

I swapped bikes with my father in law on a ride yesterday and his bike needs suspension tuning, better brake feel and desperately needs a flash. He has the SP and the fuel cut and snatch is terrible. He rode my FZ1 and said it is a much better bike to ride. We are looking at a few options, however he has the SP version which isn't in the states so not sure if the 2 wheel flash will be an option for him. Do you know what they have done to the ECU?

I couldn't wait to get back on my bike, it is well sorted, but I have spent a lot of time and money to get it there, he is willing to do the same to his MT10SP! Now that he has ridden my sorted FZ1, he is motivated!

The EBC pads give much better initial bite when breaking over the stockers. I am undecided yet as to if I will change to SS brake lines yet or not. The flash makes all the difference in the world. Frees up restrictions and will smooth out the throttle greatly. With my flash they set it up for my smog plates and removing the entire exup system so no fault codes are given, with the tune I no longer run the 02 sensors, the radiator fans are set to come on sooner, top end limiter is removed, throttle smoothed out and restrictions removed. These bikes come really choked up for EPA requirements. With the TWDW flash price I get lifetime free reflashes for what ever I may change down the road.

You should be able to find a tuner in Aussie Land that can flash the bike I would think. You could mail it off to TWDW but time would be longer in the shipper process.

Back