14mqft1.jpg

Daytona 675
Rodeo_14.jpg

Kawasaki
c_two-brothers-racing-custom-zx-6r.jpg

Yamaha R1
32316r1_02_1_.jpg

Last edited:
Polls are open for BOM March '09. Please be sure to vote and if you have a candidate for next month, be sure to post picture with some details to be included.

Thanks,
BroHay

my choice is the Daytona, as one day I hope to be able to get one for the track :D

I know that this is a site for the FZ, but I'm in the same boat! Have not been able to make it over to the Triumph dealer to demo their test bike b/c I KNOW what the outcome of that scenario will be, but good things will come to those who wait.....

BroHay

That is one nice looking Gen I (and the faster blue to boot) and yes it is open to everyone, who is a member.

Where did you get that fairing? (....upon looking at your location, I see that it is yet another item that is for the European market while the US gets stuck with only one version:mad:)

BroHay

Last edited:
Hi BroHay
I got it from here Frog Specialties Ermax and Yamaha FZ1
a good few years ago now ..so im not sure if they still make them.
it came painted at that price and is a excellent colour match.

It just a small 'cowl' though not a full fairing...held on by the mirrors.
Something a little different ..not seen any others over here :D

DSC06435crop.jpg

DSC03762x2.jpg

sorry for clogging this thread up guys ..please move elsewhere if need be

Got in touch with the company you mentioned -- and no luck for out of stock (big suprise) and discountinued......

Bump for almost halfway through the month of March. Search the net and post up some pictures (with a description) of bikes that interest you for the month of April.

ALSO, look in the photo gallery and post your own personal rides for member's BOM thread that has FREE BEER AND HOT DOGS and pimpin' your ride to the entire WWW if you are selected as the winner! (or those who come looking on the www.998cc.org.....)

Attempt for Rules/Regulations and always open to ideas....click here

Back