Break'n her in...

snuffcityrider

FZsfirstdayoutwithMrV003.jpg

Got to put the new bike through some good riding today. Started out at 45 degrees today, a bit chilly for this Texas boy who wore his summer gloves (duh). Warmed up to 70 and turned out to be a nice day. Love'n the bike, handled the twisty's great and the long ride to get to them was much more enjoyable than on my Speed Four. 330 miles in all today, can't wait till next weekend.

Glad to hear your enjoying the bike. 330 miles is very impressive. You must be a "youngin". My tired old azz couldn't handle 330 miles on a GenI, much less a 2nd Gen. I hope you have a great time with your new ride.

Yep, get yourself another bike. It'll help keep you young. If you've got the funds try out the V Max. I was impressed with how comfy it is. To have no fairing to speak of, it had a nice "pocket" to sit in. Much less turbulent than the FZ, or at least mine.

Yep, get yourself another bike. It'll help keep you young. If you've got the funds try out the V Max. I was impressed with how comfy it is. To have no fairing to speak of, it had a nice "pocket" to sit in. Much less turbulent than the FZ, or at least mine.

I was fortunate enough to actually ride the new Max. My friend that I bought my prior FZ1 from bought the new VMax after selling the FZ1 to me. It was comfy and insanely powerful. The only issue I had with it is that you found yourself NOT passing too many gas stations on that bad boy!!

Back