Can’t find a fairing for 2004 Yamaha Fz1

Okay guys . I am new . I just got 2004 Yamaha Fz1 . Some kid owned . He obviously pure much destroyed a whole fairing own it . I was trying to find one for a week and only what I can find it’s yzf ones . So my question is : is it a same fairing kit ? If not where I can find one and maybe it’s some fairings works from another bikes . Thanks for your help . I live in Ohio. IMG_6745.jpegIMG_6744.jpegIMG_6747.jpegIMG_6746.jpeg

The BL2 is the 01-02 straight Black fairing. They don't make the black/grey anymore. Personally I think $195 is pretty cheap for new. PartZilla has them as well, but my last faring shipment from them was sketchy.

Body, Front Upper 1 UR BL2

5LV-2835G-01-P6

They were just selling the black tail piece in the fall for $390 now they're gone. I do see both front and rear fairings on EBAY made from carbon fiber looking material. Lot of cash to lay down when the tank still won't match.

Here's one re-worked (maybe ask for better pics)

My recommendation would be to find something better for front turn signals, soon.

[/URL]

The BL2 is the 01-02 straight Black fairing. They don't make the black/grey anymore. Personally I think $195 is pretty cheap for new. PartZilla has them as well, but my last faring shipment from them was sketchy.

5LV-2835G-01-P6

They were just selling the black tail piece in the fall for $390 now they're gone. I do see both front and rear fairings on EBAY made from carbon fiber looking material. Lot of cash to lay down when the tank still won't match.

[/URL]

My recommendation would be to find something better for front turn signals, soon.
Thanks bro . That’s helped me a little bit . I will keep searching. But I might just get that one . But I was thinking to get full new set . Also do u know about the front brakes or kit to make it naked front ?

[/URL]

5LV-2835G-01-P6

[/URL]

Attachments

• IMG_6743.jpeg
    IMG_6743.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Thanks bro . That’s helped me a little bit . I will keep searching. But I might just get that one . But I was thinking to get full new set . Also do u know about the front brakes or kit to make it naked front ?
Just to clarify you can get new blue front and rear fairings ($193/$438). Still leaves the black tank not mixing well. There is alway full tank covers like Bagster or Top Sellerie. In virtually any color. $260 or so but there might be customs not sure. You could get it looking like new for less than $1000.

1704586351162.png

Just to clarify you can get new blue front and rear fairings ($193/$438). Still leaves the black tank not mixing well. There is alway full tank covers like Bagster or Top Sellerie. In virtually any color. $260 or so but there might be customs not sure. You could get it looking like new for less than $1000.

View attachment 28140
That’s look nice , do you have a link for the parts and tank cover ?

Front is under Cowling rear is under fender.

Front page to site says they are closed during third week of jan.

Back