Can anyone identify this belly pan?

Not sure of the brand name, I think it was Powerbronze or Puig... but I used to have the exact same one on my 08 FZ1 and I got it on Ebay.

It seems the belly pans for our bikes are becoming hard to find and the prices have gone up quite a bit. You may get lucky searching Ebay...

Did a quick search...It was Powerbronze...

Well here’s what the current Ebay offering listed above looks like installed.
yami stickers were self applied, one will be fixed later as I didn’t like how it lined up.

Attachments

• 2C6FA741-9B98-4E42-868B-8FDC1C83E263.jpeg
    2C6FA741-9B98-4E42-868B-8FDC1C83E263.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 45
  • F8F3BD1A-4613-4AEE-BF9A-D9774754C8C3.jpeg
    F8F3BD1A-4613-4AEE-BF9A-D9774754C8C3.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 41
That looks great!
Thanks, I feel The gloss black doesn’t clash too much with the bikes colors as it goes with the black of the engine pretty well.
I like the larger look of the one originally posted on this thread, but for $116.50 I’m pretty satisfied With this smaller one.
It was fairly easy to install with decent enough directions.

So the ebay Chinese carbon fiber finally showed up.
I emailed the seller about shipping back but they never replied.

Today for grins I installed it, I had to do some “fitting “ here and there to fix some minor design flaws.

I think I like the cheaper black better.
It covers more of the exhaust, which I like the looks of better.
Time pending I’ll be reinstalling the black one soon.

I also installed some 1” risers today- I’m a fan of those as well.

Attachments

• 6E13A688-F2E3-4FB5-B02F-7668F4F50E2D.jpeg
    6E13A688-F2E3-4FB5-B02F-7668F4F50E2D.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
The risers are actually listed as 7/8” on the eBay add, I rounded up in my description .
They are as tall as you can go without having to extend brake lines Or anything else. It‘s close, but works with a little tweak on the position of the banjo bolt on the master cylinder and clipping the zip tie holding the main brake line to the throttle side fork.
7/8” is a moderate difference and had me sitting way more straight up than before- weight noticeably off hands/ wrist.
I’ll stay with this. A 2” riser that a lot of riders mention seems like it would make a huge difference, I’ll stay with moderate . It only cost $20 too.

I think it’s got to be the most drastic change to the bike that can be had for $20.

I reinstalled the black cowling this morning.
The carbon fiber (possibly a wrap on black plastic?) is
wrapped back up awaiting its next purpose in life.

Anyone here interested in the carbon fiber one can hit me up with a conversation and we can talk.

As far as the 1” uh I mean 7/8” risers go- I just got back from. 19 mile run and it now feels perfect- no learning curve really needed.

I reinstalled the black cowling this morning.
The carbon fiber (possibly a wrap on black plastic?) is
wrapped back up awaiting its next purpose in life.

Anyone here interested in the carbon fiber one can hit me up with a conversation and we can talk.

As far as the 1” uh I mean 7/8” risers go- I just got back from. 19 mile run and it now feels perfect- no learning curve really needed.
I'll check it out...
LMK payment details...

Back