Can someone with a 2006+ take a picture of their stock front brake lever?

CBR6RRRider

Hey all,

I have what I think is the R1 MC front brake setup on my FZ and I am trying to order a replacement lever. I ordered a replacement for an R1, however the replacement did not fit with what I have now. Can someone take a picture of their stock lever (by itself) and post it up here?

I've also searched on Google, but it seems a lot of sites post generic pictures of levers and I'm not 100% sure what it looks like.

Thanks!

Hey all,

I have what I think is the R1 MC front brake setup on my FZ and I am trying to order a replacement lever. I ordered a replacement for an R1, however the replacement did not fit with what I have now. Can someone take a picture of their stock lever (by itself) and post it up here?

I've also searched on Google, but it seems a lot of sites post generic pictures of levers and I'm not 100% sure what it looks like.

Thanks!

IMG_1098.jpg

It is the one with the adjustment on it.

Hey all,

Thanks!

Why not post a picture of your lever so more of us can try to help you?

Thanks for the picture! That's what my replacement looks like, but it's not what I need. After talking with the previous owner (Hellgate), it looks like the MC/lever setup is actually from an '08 R6R. :)

Back